By Wayne Mates
It has been a year since I published my first post, not knowing what to expect from this blog. The growth of readership amazes me with readers from virtually every country in the world. Why it has grown and how, I am not sure. Since writing this blog has been an experiment for me to learn, my expectations were low. As I have seen it grow to where it is today, it is also time to make some changes.
Loyal readers know that part of what I believe is necessary to running a successful business is the constant review of what works and what doesn’t. You review your business plan and change according to the market. As many of you know, I had no business plan for this blog except to share my knowledge. Ha, look at that, I pay no attention to my own advice!
However, following my own advice of examining your business and making changes, I am about to do that! Over the next several weeks, there will be some changes to the design of the site and the nature of the content. Although, it is still in the formative stage, I will be expanding my business coverage. I find that the focus of small business for entrepreneurs limits what I can write about. I will begin to cover business in general from both a start up perspective as well as writing about general business principles that apply to all sizes of businesses.
I have other ideas as well and will modify and make changes throughout the summer months. Stay tuned as I slowly modify this site being careful not to lose current readers. I will always have some posts just for entrepreneurs as well since that is a space I know very well.
If you have thoughts on how you’d like to see the site evolve, I would really like you to share them.
- Jay Pucci on Why you need to goof off!
- 5 Reasons to Consider Purchasing a Franchise on Buying a Franchise? Here’s Something to Think About!
- 5 Things Great Bosses Do All the Time on 5 Easy Ways to De-motivate Your Staff
- 2012’s List of 10 Bungled Business Phrases to Banish – Part II on Banish These 10 Business Phrases Forever!!
- 2012’s List of 10 Bungled Business Phrases to Banish – Part I on Banish These 10 Bungled Business Words and Phrases