And, here we go!!
Inveterate entrepreneur, innovative problem solver, creator of piles of money are some of the tags that people have given me over the years (among other names as well!!) Who am I and why should you care? Why am I publishing this blog? Fair questions.
If you stick around, the answers will become apparent. The quick and easy response is I have years of experience starting up and growing businesses mixed in with corporate and non-profit management as well as a separate career as an agency and corporate recruiter. I want to share knowledge with those who want to learn how to start a business, those who are starting businesses, and those who have started businesses and want to grow them.
My intent is to post blogs 2-3 times a week, have some guest posts from other entrepreneurs to share best practices and practical knowledge. Although, sometimes the topics can be pretty dry, I will endeavor to sprinkle bits of humor throughout. I intend to keep my posts short and to the point to value your time. I will always welcome your comments and differing points of view as long as they add value.
(See my About page for my credentials)
- Jay Pucci on Why you need to goof off!
- 5 Reasons to Consider Purchasing a Franchise on Buying a Franchise? Here’s Something to Think About!
- 5 Things Great Bosses Do All the Time on 5 Easy Ways to De-motivate Your Staff
- 2012’s List of 10 Bungled Business Phrases to Banish – Part II on Banish These 10 Business Phrases Forever!!
- 2012’s List of 10 Bungled Business Phrases to Banish – Part I on Banish These 10 Bungled Business Words and Phrases